How about a free upgrade from a compact to a convertible?

How about gorgeous weather?

Or discovering there are castles in Cyprus?

Or how about stumbling upon (not stumbling out of) the Cyprus Wine Museum (with admission + a three-wine tasting costing only 5 euro!)?

Not good enough?
What about an antique-filled apartment in a quaint, stone-paved village?

no???
What about this view?

or...
I'm sorry, if you aren't seeing the awesomeness of Cyprus by this point, you are obviously a miserable human being that finds no joy in puppy dogs, rainbows, or unicorns - and have no heart. In fact, you probably won't even think these kittens are cute:
2 comments:
What an amazing spot. Makes me want to rethink my vacation musings. Your photography just gets better and better HJ!
Thanks, Gwen! I do love Cyprus, but it is very hard to get to from the states. I think Greece is better bang for your buck from the U.S., and has a lot of similar features (though Cypriot wine, in my opinion, has few betters)! Hope Cali is treating you well!
Post a Comment