That's right - camels. The best part of my recent vacation in Dahab was my two hour camel trek (an hour each way) to watch the sunset over a lagoon and mountains. (Though the sunrise over the Saudi Arabian mountains across the Gulf was also very beautiful!) The camels were docile, full of personality, and incredibly uncomfortable to ride - which just made it that much more of an adventure! I think a little practice and I'll be making treks across the desert in no time!
08 October 2008
Camels
You know what I love?

That's right - camels. The best part of my recent vacation in Dahab was my two hour camel trek (an hour each way) to watch the sunset over a lagoon and mountains. (Though the sunrise over the Saudi Arabian mountains across the Gulf was also very beautiful!) The camels were docile, full of personality, and incredibly uncomfortable to ride - which just made it that much more of an adventure! I think a little practice and I'll be making treks across the desert in no time!
That's right - camels. The best part of my recent vacation in Dahab was my two hour camel trek (an hour each way) to watch the sunset over a lagoon and mountains. (Though the sunrise over the Saudi Arabian mountains across the Gulf was also very beautiful!) The camels were docile, full of personality, and incredibly uncomfortable to ride - which just made it that much more of an adventure! I think a little practice and I'll be making treks across the desert in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment