This morning, while sitting here:

I finished my first book of 2012 ('first' because I still have one chapter of "Island Beneath the Sea," which probably added 5 lbs to my luggage both to and from America --- where I didn't read a page), Bossypants by Tina Fey.
After reading this book, I have decided that I AM Tina Fey (except that I'm younger, taller, curvier and from Baltimore instead of Philly).
(Oh, and I'm not famous, or a comedian/actress/writer, and I live in an Egyptian Suburb instead of Manhattan...)
Okay, okay: I am NOT Tina Fey - but at least we both had nightmares about Count Chocula as children (unless that was a joke, in which case I again feel very, very alone in the world).
Anyway, I finished Tina Fey's book and I spent the entire three days it took me to read it laughing out loud (not LOLing; actually laughing - like people used to do before there was internet) - so I guess I liked it (a lot).
No comments:
Post a Comment