I have a few days left in America, and then I am off around the world.
In the next 11 days, I will fly across TWELVE time zones. I will have touched down in eight airports, but I will not enter one, as it's just a refueling stop. So that's SEVEN airports I will have to deal with - luggage, lines, and all.
These airports are located in four different countries, btw (five if you include the refueling stop). In two, I do not speak the language one bit.
I've been up since 4:30 am, because that's what I do when I'm anticipating flying; which should make the next few weeks even more interesting. By the time I get to Bali, I'm going to have good reason to collapse in a heap on a beach :)
2 comments:
I would argue that Philly is the worst, but CDG is pretty awful.
Good luck!
well, I got stuck in a freezing cold hangar with several plane loads of holiday travelers and sick children and only 2 bathroom stalls at CDG last Christmas during the great Heathrow shutdown, but I guess that's not giving it a fair-shake since it was an unscheduled landing.
I've never even been in the Philly Airport.
Post a Comment