
Me and My Ukulele (I call her Molly - she is powder blue with an orange vinyl hibiscus sticker on the front) are having a grand time in Cairo. We've been to our first Felukulele meeting and she's been tuned. Tonight I taught myself "Brand New Key" (one of my favorite Uke tunes I first heard played by Mad Tea Party at a CA show) - though my strumming needs some work.
Speaking of the Felukuleles - if you see any of them around Cairo (or the world) give them a thumbs up - they WON the Bushman World Ukulele Video Contest with their video "The Old Bazaar in Cairo" (see previous post)!
I am now a new member of a WORLD FAMOUS, AWARD WINNING ukulele group! No matter that I still barely know how to hold the thing, let alone play it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment